Welcome - Any biodiesel issues can be
solved, just ask!
Grown Fuel is a specialist biodiesel consultancy with 16 years’ experience in every aspect of the biodiesel industry. Owner Paul Martin started the biodiesel industry in Australia, and has advised / been involved with 80% of biodiesel plants here. Grown Fuel only works with biodiesel; we are not an opportunistic add-on service to an oil, gas or energy consultancy.
Grown Fuel has advised on biodiesel issues in 12 countries to date, including every state and territory in Australia, our base country. We have designed, commissioned and continue to assist New Zealand’s only commercial scale biodiesel plant and the first industry-standard biodiesel plant and research facility in Papua New Guinea. If you want one of the most experienced biodiesel technicians in the world working on your project, solving issues, preventing costly problems, you have found him.
Do you need help with?
* Biodiesel plant for sale
* Plant and process troubleshooting
* Biodiesel plant design testing
* Biodiesel research and development
* Feasibility studies
* Biodiesel plant design and construction
* Plant commissioning and staff training
* Biodiesel training courses, your site or mine
* Biodiesel how-to manuals
* Renewable energy tours and lectures
* Biodiesel process equipment modification
* White elephant salvage / re-design
|Grown Fuel Biodiesel Plant in PNG opens
Grown Fuel has built another biodiesel plant in yet another country. The plant was built in Australia and shipped to PNG where it was met by Grown Fuel owner Paul Martin. It took four weeks to turn a renovated building into a fuel manufacturing facility, including installing the plant, pipe work and services, commissioning and training plant operators. On-going operator support is provided by Grown Fuel. Lab fuel quality results confirmed that the plant produces biodiesel which exceeds ASTM biodiesel fuel quality standards. Welcome to biodiesel PNG!
Grown Fuel starts work on Port Moresby's first used cooking oil (UCO) biodiesel plant
Benefits of the project include:
* Lower diesel fuel costs for PAU.
* Lower green house gas emissions for PAU.
* Removal of UCO from Port Moresby's sewer system.
* Research opportunities for PAU students.
* A local biodiesel facility to assist PNG in adopting its own Biodiesel
The first B100 biodiesel bowser in Australia
Opened by and stocked by Paul Martin's company at Hexham in NSW 2001. In this photo Richard Amery, then minister for Agriculture, is opening the bowser, pumping the first biodiesel in Australia for the TV cameras.